Digital Signage in Entertainment
- Up-sell & promote future events
- Remotely update your entire network centrally to ensure consistency across your entire facility
- Enhance customer experience and reduce perceived wait time
- Eliminate recurring costs associated with printing and shipping static materials.
- Help guests navigate your facility and find what they are looking for easily.
Custom Designed Solution
Custom theme designed to fit your brand.
Live event information directly form your database, website or calendar system.
Professional display systems designed for continual use.
Built in failover systems if your internal internet connection fails, the system will show saved content until it can fetch new information. Keeping your display running at all times.
As each installation is different, MODStudio provides a 100% turnkey solution to suit your requirements – each solution is tailored made therefore no installation are the same. We can offer a product with reliable, tested and poweful hardware, software and mangement systems to control your displays. A solution that can be easily scalable in the future throughout your establishment. Centralized management and access to your control panel, internally and externally.
You can control the content yourself, manage the screens, create powerful presentations and even show dynamic content linked directly to your website/database program.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
Social media is all around us, and is growing at a rapid rate. We can integrate twitter feeds, instagram pictures, video feeds, and much more within your digital display content.
The benefits of such a system:
Gives a interactive edge over competitors,
- Allows viewers to engage with your display,
- A more personalized experience,
- Provides fresh, timely, highly-focused content,
- Facilitates advertising and promotional opportunities.
A word or phrase preceded by a hash sign (#), used on social media sites such as Instagram to identify messages on a specific topic. With hashtags, a group of social formed pictures can be dispalys within your ddigital display at any given time, the result is a live – up to date picture slideshow with user comments. This is ideal for event or competitions.
GEO Tagging integration enables any picture within a select radius, anywhere in the world to be show on your displays. A good example would be at a festival, where users do not necessaribly tag their photos, or mistake their tags. This enables all users publicly shared tweets, Instagrams in one place.
Live content feeds
Facebook, and Twitter are the most popular, Google+ and other are also common within live information streaming. Publicly available information can be collected and show to your target audience. Giving your clients/viewers the ability to see just how popular, or active the company is.
Reduce Printing Costs
Even as your digital signage network is making money by increasing sales or generating advertising revenue, it’s saving lots of money, too. A digital signage network does this by…
- Eradicating the cost of printing old-fashioned posters or billboards
- Replacing multiple other pieces of printed collateral, such as racks of brochures
- Cutting the expense of getting posters and other collateral from the printer to multiple locations
- Eliminating labor required to take down old static signage and hang updated signs or billboards
- Preventing opportunity cost that can happen if your printed signage doesn’t get hung in time
- Reducing TV advertising costs by conveying video messages elsewhere